The random thoughts of an ancient wargamer. Featuring rules, battle reports, and all sorts of miscellaneous wargaming (and other) topics.
I have just uploaded a new YouTube video to the Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel.
It lasts approximately ten minutes.
The video can be found here on the Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel.
Are the Frenchies poor swimmers so have the inflatables?
Quantrilltoy,I laughed out load when I realised how much the hit rings looked like swimming ring! Thanks for pointing it out!All the best,Bob
I'm looking forward to watching the video when I get home from work tonight.
Mark Cordone,I hope that you enjoy watching it.All the best,Bob
Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.
Are the Frenchies poor swimmers so have the inflatables?
ReplyDeleteQuantrilltoy,
DeleteI laughed out load when I realised how much the hit rings looked like swimming ring! Thanks for pointing it out!
All the best,
Bob
I'm looking forward to watching the video when I get home from work tonight.
ReplyDeleteMark Cordone,
DeleteI hope that you enjoy watching it.
All the best,
Bob