Pages

Pages

Saturday, 15 August 2026

I’ve been on another cruise … and I’m back home again

Yesterday, Sue and I returned from our latest cruise.

We travelled to the western Mediterranean aboard P&O’s MV Britannia and visited Cadiz, Ibiza, Cagliari, Mallorca, Cartagena, and Gibraltar. It was hot … but most of the time it was more bearable than the recent weather in the UK. In due course, I’ll be writing a long blog post about where we went, what we saw … and what we ate! In the meantime, I have two weeks of emails to read and blog posts to catch up on … so may I ask my regular blog readers to be patient as it will be a few days before I’ll be back blogging regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.