I decided to hold a 'fleet review' of my collection of 1/1200th-scale Imperial Japanese Navy battleships.
My Imperial Japanese Navy battleships. They are (from top to bottom) IJNS Nagato, IJNS Fuso, IJNS Ise, IJNS Haruna, and IJNS Kongo.
My Imperial Japanese Navy battleships. They are (from left to right) IJNS Kongo, IJNS Haruna, IJNS Ise, IJNS Fuso, and IJNS Nagato.
My Imperial Japanese Navy battleships. They are (from left to right) IJNS Kongo, IJNS Haruna, IJNS Ise, IJNS Fuso, and IJNS Nagato.
The jetty is from my Triang Minic Fleet Anchorage set.



A fine collection! A murders row I wouldn't want to face without 3-4 carriers...
ReplyDeleteMark Cordone,
DeleteI agree … and these a large collection of cruisers and destroyers in my collection to support them!
All the best,
Bob
They look great Bob and the jetty is perfect. I really enjoy the pagoda bridge on these Japanese battleships.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
James Fisher (James),
DeleteCheers! I was originally going to just feature the ships on their own but decided that the breakwater gave some sense of scale that would otherwise have been missing.
The pagoda masts were intended to give the gun directors superior visibility but also made the ships appear very impressive.
All the best,
Bob
Very nice-looking models Bob.
ReplyDelete