Pages

Pages

Wednesday, 26 August 2026

New YouTube video ... that shows how I make my YouTube videos!

I recently wrote two blog posts that explained how I created my YouTube videos using MS PowerPoint and NCH VideoPad video editing software. I decided that it would be a good idea to use these methods to create a YouTube video about how I make my YouTube videos ... and that is exactly what I have done!

The video lasts approximately eleven and a half minutes and can be found here on the Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    Splendid idea! I really enjoyed watching your video—putting together a step-by-step walkthrough of your production process is bound to inspire a few more wargamers to start sharing their projects online. You’ve certainly inspired me; I’m going to give your method a try using Google Slides!

    All the best, Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew Bruce (Andy),

      I’m very pleased that you enjoyed it … and I do hope that you give creating your own videos a go. If you do, please send me a link.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
    2. Will do! Once I've put together a test run and got my head around the workflow in Google Slides, I'll be sure to pass the link over to you. Thanks again for the inspiration!

      All the best, Andy

      Delete
    3. Andrew Bruce (Andy),

      Cheers! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.