Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Falconwood Transport & Military Bookshop

Yesterday I paid a visit to Falconwood Transport & Military Bookshop, and whilst I was there the proprietor – Andy Doran – informed me that the shop would be closed from 7th May to 1st June, and that after it re-opens on 2nd June, it will only open on Saturdays.

If you are ever in South East London when it is open, I recommend that you pay it a visit.

The contact details are:
Falconwood Transport & Military Bookshop
5 Falconwood Parade, The Green, Welling, Kent DA16 2PL
Tel: 020 8303 8291

The following map shows its location.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant bookshop Bob, I built up most of my ACW book collection from there over 20 years ago, used to be a regular. I remember putting up a recruitment poster for the 42nd Pennsylvania 'Bucktails' in the window there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ‘Lee,

      I understand that one reason for the closure is to allow the shop to be reorganised. When I visited it was so crowded that it was very difficult to walk around.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.