Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

What does renovated World War Two Russian artillery need? Some renovated gun crews!

Having recently renovated sixteen artillery pieces for my 20mm-scale Russian World War Two collection, I needed to renovate some gun crew figures to go with them.



The figures came from a variety of different manufacturers, and include four who are wearing Soviet Navy uniforms. They originally crewed the guns of my MEGABLITZ/HEXBLITZ Soviet Naval Infantry Brigades, and when the rest of those figures are renovated in the not too distant future, they will be reunited with their fellow sailors.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    Very nicely renovated Russian Artillery Crews- the Naval figures certainly are interesting- be good to see the completed Naval Brigade. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      Cheers! I’ve got some Russian trucks and tractors to do next ... then the fun should begin!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Bob -
    You're shaming me. I have to admire the progress you have been making, and certainly look forward to seeing more of this project.

    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archduke Piccolo (Ion),

      It’s all down to the lockdown! If I was not having to stay at home so much, I would probably have only done about a third of what I have achieved over the past two months.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. This "People's Project" seems to be going great guns, well done and keep up the forward motion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

      I’ve got a whole loaf of trucks (and a couple of tractor) on my work table waiting to be finished.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.