Pages

Saturday 10 April 2021

Nuggets 332, 333, and 334 have been printed!

Now that things are beginning to ease up (and I have had my second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine), I have been able to have the last three issues of THE NUGGET printed. I collected them from the printer yesterday, and I hope to put N332 and N333 into envelopes and post them out to members on Monday of next week. (I will post N334 out with the forthcoming N335, which should be with me in about a week's time.)

I know that members of Wargame Developments have been able to read these issues online and in PDF format, but for many, the printed copy is preferable. They have been patiently waiting for them to be printed so that they can hold them as they read them ... and hopefully their wait will soon be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.