Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2024

Four hundred YouTube channel subscribers!

Yesterday, the Wargaming Miscellany channel on YouTube reached a new milestone ... the number of subscribers reached four hundred!

The Wargaming Miscellany channel was set up on 17th May (just over fifteen weeks ago), and achieved two hundred subscribers on 11th July, and to date I have created and uploaded eighteen videos. I hope to add some more in the near future, and with a bit of luck this will encourage more people to subscribe to the channel.

Thanks to all my regular blog readers who have already subscribed to the Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel, and I hope that those of you who haven't yet paid it a visit or have no yet considered subscribing, please do so.

4 comments:

  1. 401 Now Bob I have just subscribed, mist it that did a Newtube channel.

    Willz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiberian General (Willz),

      Cheers! I hope that you enjoy watching my videos.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Considering it's age, you have produced quite a bit of content for the channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark Cordone,

      I've tried to add a video every couple of weeks - or sooner - if I can.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.