After a discussion with the editor of THE NUGGET, we decided to publish a tenth (and bonus) issue for the 2025-2026 subscription year. By doing this, all the articles that relate to COW2025, VCOW2025, and the AVG (Autumn Virtual Gathering) would be in print during that year.
The editor sent me the latest issue of THE NUGGET just before I went on my recent cruise, and I sent it to the printer (Macauley Scott Printing Company, Welling, Kent) before I left. It is ready for me to collect and I hope post it out to members of Wargame Developments next weekend.
IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the TENTH (and bonus) issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2025-2026 subscription year.
If you wish to subscribe for the 2026-2027 subscription year, please request a PayPal invoice from the Treasurer or follow the instructions on how to pay by bank transfer using the information on the relevant page of the website.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.