I collected the latest issue of THE NUGGET from the printer (Macaulay Scott Printing Company of Welling, Kent) yesterday and I intend to post it out to members of Wargame Developments as soon as possible.
I will send the PDF copy to the webmaster as soon as I can so that members can read this issue of THE NUGGET online.
IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the SECOND issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2026-2027 subscription year.
If you have not yet subscribed for the 2026-2027 subscription year, please request a PayPal invoice from the Treasurer or follow the instructions on how to pay by bank transfer using the information on the relevant page of the website.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.