Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Modified Morschauser ‘19th Century’ Wargames Rules

I finally managed to finish the latest redraft of my adaptation of Joseph Morschauser’s ‘Modern’ Period Rules for the 19th century era just before midnight. Once I got started this morning I seemed to be making good progress, but then I was unavoidably interrupted several times and it has taken me some time to get back into the right frame of mind to finish the job.

All I need to do now is to read through the new draft to check that there are not too many typographical errors, and that the text at least makes sense to me. Once that is done I will make it available in the usual way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.