Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

One year on ...

On the 11th February 2009 I added a 'hit' counter to this blog. Since then it has had over 55,000 'hits' ... which is a few more than I expected!

This works out to be more than 150 'hits' per day, which is quite something. It makes me very pleased (and more than a little humble) to think that people out in the 'blogosphere' actually like to read 'the random thoughts of an ancient wargamer' ... and can be bothered to contact me about them.

So it is a big 'Thanks!' to all my blog readers ... and please keep reading!

6 comments:

  1. Bob,

    While I appreciate the thanks, you're also free to send cash . . . (I won't hold my breath though).


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluebear Jeff,

    A picture of a £5 note is in the post.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, and keep on posting away!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bob,

    I think it is due to the quality of the content and the stimulating way it is presented that is the real clincher for me! Well done and on with the great work!

    Ogre

    ReplyDelete
  5. CWT,

    I have really enjoyed the last year of blogging ... and I am looking forward to carrying on for the foreseeable future.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ogrefencer,

    Many thanks for your kinds words. I do my best ... and it is nice to know that it is appreciated.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.