Pages

Thursday 29 April 2010

A Very British Civil War (VBCW)

As my earlier blog entries and my interest in the Interbellum blog must have made obvious, I enjoy alternative history and imagi-nations/imaginary wars set in the inter-war period. This – combined with my long-held interest in the Spanish Civil War and the Chaco War, my love of the Tintin stories, and the fact the Sir Ian McKellen's version of RICHARD III is one of my favourite films – made the Very British Civil War 'project' something that I found very appealing, and I have followed its development with considerable interest.

Whilst I was at Salute 2010 I was able to buy three of the four source books that have so far been published by Solway Crafts and Miniatures, and today I ordered the fourth book in the series. Having read the first three, I am looking forward to reading this latest volume when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.