Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

When Empires Clash! ... is now available in hardback and eBook formats!

Some time ago I had a request for an electronic version of WHEN EMPIRES CLASH! ... but as I was working on DEVELOPING THE PORTABLE WARGAME I didn't have enough time to do the necessary work to turn the paperback into a suitable electronic format.

That said, on the back of the work I have done to publish DEVELOPING THE PORTABLE WARGAME, I decided to give it a go ... and in the process I reformatted the original text so that it was in the same house style that I had used in both my Portable Wargame books. As a result a Second Edition of WHEN EMPIRES CLASH! is now available in hardback, paperback, and eBook formats from Lulu.com and – in the near future – will also be on sale from the major online book retailers.



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.