Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2018

American Civil War model warship plans

I have spent quite some time today turning the hand-drawn pencil drawings I made as I constructed my two American Civil War ironclads into proper drawings that other people may be able to follow.

The results are as follows:

Plans for the Casemate Ironclad.
Plans for the Monitor.
They will be used in my forthcoming book about gridded naval wargames as part of a 'How to construct simple American Civil War model ironclads' appendix.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Justin Penwith,

      I thought that you might find them useful.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Bob,
    You are versatile with completing of the CAD illustrated data...these will be most useful to gamers/modelers. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson,

      The diagrams were drawn using a combination of MS Publisher and MS Paint.

      I hope that they are clear enough for anyone who wants to copy my ideas and construct their own simple model ships.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.