Pages

Sunday 21 November 2021

Even more reinforcements for Army Kepi Rouge

I had a few spare painted 15mm Miniature Figurines American Civil War figures left when I had finished organising and basing the infantry for my FUNNY LITTLE WARS/PORTABLE WARGAME ARMY KEPI ROUGE, so I added three newly painted officers from Essex Miniatures' American Civil War range to create three half units of Engineers. I thought that the fact that the officers were pointing gave them the 'look' of Army Engineers.

I also painted and based two spare Essex Miniatures officers to represent Generals who were on foot. The field glasses and gauntlets give them a certain 'air of command', and no doubt they will perform heroically on my tabletop when the time comes!

6 comments:

  1. BOB,
    Your collection is coming along nicely- very neat. Won't be long and you'll be having a Battle of your FLW. Best Wishes. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      I am in sight of the end of this stage of this project, and once this army is ready, I hope to see it in action on my tabletop.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. It is all coming together Bob. I am really looking forward to some new battle reports and even a campaign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dopplebockdunkel,

      Cheers! I have a few ideas for a mini-campaign in mind … and I’ll certainly blog about them in due course.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.