Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2022

A short progress report

I have been working on converting the remaining PORTABLE WARGAME books into PDF format. I have changed the page size from A5 to US Letter size as this can be printed in A4 size as well, thus meeting the requirements of players across the world.

Doing this has given me the opportunity to make a few changes. These include increasing the size of some of the illustrations and correcting some of the grammatical errors and typos that I missed when the books were first published.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jon S,

      I yam … and I usully notice them as sooon as the book is printed.

      All the bust,

      Bib

      Delete
  2. Bob -
    Ain't that always the way. You scrunitise the text two, three, four times: yep, fine. Publish the thing, and instantly the typos, errors, etc 'ad buggritam' leap to the eye, with a kind of mocking derision that is infuriating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archduke Piccolo,

      I am told by more experienced authors and publishers than me that this is the norm rather than the exception!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.