Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Other people's Portable Wargame battle reports: An operational-level battle

Whilst I have been driving hither and thither attending Masonic meetings, Archduke Piccolo has uploaded a battle report to his blog that uses a modified version of the PORTABLE WARGAME to re-fight the battle of Sidi Rezegh.


As I am currently thinking about a similar modification to the rules, I found this a very useful battle report to read. Furthermore, it reads like an official history ... which is what I want my operational-level battle reports to be like.


Read and enjoy ... I don't think that you will be disappointed!


Please note that the photographs featured above are © Archduke Piccolo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Bob. The Hexblitz version is in the pipeline, though with fewer pics on account of the camera choosing the middle of the action to run out battery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archduke Piccolo,

      It was a pleasure to read your battle report, and I wanted others to have the opportunity to share that pleasure.

      I look forward to reading the HEXBLITZ battle report ... even if it will have fewer photographs!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.