Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Nugget 314

The editor of THE NUGGET sent the latest issue to me on Sunday evening and I will be taking it to the printer later this morning. With luck it should be ready for me to collect by Thursday or Friday so that I can post it out to members by the weekend.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the fifth issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2018-2019 subscription year. If you have not yet re-subscribed, a reminder was sent to you when the last issue of THE NUGGET for 2017-2018 was posted out. If you wish to re-subscribe using the PayPal option on the relevant page of the website, you can use the existing buttons as the subscription cost has not changed.

2 comments:

  1. I was eagerly awaiting the next installment :)
    It is coming round fast to CoW 2019!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geordie an Exile FoG,

      I haven't even thought about what session (or sessions) I hope to put on at COW2019!

      I know that I promised to put on a game featuring Chris Engle's PBOM ... but other than that, I've done nothing else.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.