Pages

Sunday 7 April 2019

My latest book sales figures

Unlike last month, when my lack of Internet access meant that I could not see my sale figures, this month I was able to download them from Lulu.com without any problems.

In March, my book sales looked like this:


This month they look like this:


Again, there are no great surprises this month as my wargame books continue to enjoy steady sales in all formats. My Masonic books are aimed at such a niche market that their sales will never be very high, and as to my novel ... well the less said about that, the better!

2 comments:

  1. Hi BOB,
    Very encouraging sales figures- certainly your Portable War Game sales are very strong indeed. Curious that the Madasahatta sales are all 'HB'...no 'SB'? Best Wishes. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      The PW series continues to sell well, much to my delight.

      To date, THE MADASAHATTA CAMPAIGN has only been published as a hardback ... but producing a paperback and/or PDF edition might make sense.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.