Pages

Sunday 5 May 2019

Thinking out loud: The responses were very helpful

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who responded to yesterday's blog entry. The comments were very helpful, and have helped me to formulate my ideas with greater clarity.

So, what have I decided to do?

At this point in time, absolutely nothing ... but Rumblestrip's suggestion that I ought to consider producing a PORTABLE WARGAME COMPENDIUM has given me something to think about. It's certainly not going to be a priority, but the idea appeals to me. In the meantime, I have work to do on my PORTABLE COLONIAL WARGAME book, and that is likely to occupy quite a bit of my free time for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.