Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Other people's Portable Wargame battle reports: English Civil War

Kaptain Kobold has fought another of his English Civil War battles using his variant of my PORTABLE WARGAME rules. This game was set up to play-test a version of my card activation system ... and judging by the results, it works very well indeed.




It's thanks to people like Kaptain Kobold my rules and writing about them on their blogs that has helped to make them so popular. As a gesture of my thanks to him, I am hoping that sometime soon I'll be able to publish his rules.

Please note that the photographs featured above are © Kaptain Kobold.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug! I guess I should tidy up the rules at some point then :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaptain Kobold,

      They'll be ready when they are ready ... and I know that they are quite a few people who would like a copy when they are. Just send them to me when you are ready, and I'll do the rest.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.