Pages

Sunday 7 July 2019

Blogging and COW

I had intended to try to write a brief blog entry about what was happening at COW during breaks in the conference, but my good intentions went out of the window almost as soon as I arrived. Needless to say, once you become immersed in the whole COW experience, any thoughts about near contemporaneous blogging disappear. What I have done is to take notes and photographs ... when the camera batteries have worked! (I checked them before I left home, but as soon as I tried to use the camera, the batteries decided that they were exhausted, and the new ones were back in my room.)

I'll be writing a fuller COW report when I get home and have had time to draw breath ... and recover from my sleep deprivation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    Looking forward to your Report on COW -sometime next week when you've recovered. Have a great time there at COW. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      I've just back home, and I'm feeling very tired ... but looking forward to writing about the weekend as soon as I have recovered.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.