Pages

Monday 21 October 2024

Additions to my 009/H09 model railway locomotives and rolling stock

Kev Robertson (one of my very regular blog readers) very kindly sold me a brand-new 009 locomotive and some rolling stock to add to my collection.

The locomotive is a PECO 0-4-0 tender locomotive named Princess

… and the rolling stock are a PECO bogie coach ...

.. and a PECO Guard's Van.

The locomotive is an excellent runner, but the bogie coach is a bit too long for the sharp curves on my current layout and it tends to derail on them if I am not careful. However, I have tried it on the bigger radius curves that I own, and it has no problems on them.

4 comments:

  1. BOB,
    I'm well pleased you like the OO9 items and that your thinking of a larger OO9 layout. Great photos there- it is good that you now have a red engine with tender. Best Wishes. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      Thanks very much for sending them to me. I have done a short video of the locomotive and guards van (plus two Lilliput passenger coaches) on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/@Wargaming_Miscellany). As you will see, the locomotive is a great little runner and is by far and away the best one in my collection.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Lovely additions to your collection Bob, the guards van is an especially nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donnie McGibbon,

      They are very nice … and I’ve just added a video of the locomotive and guards van (with a couple of Lilliput coaches) to my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/@Wargaming_Miscellany).

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.