I have just uploaded a new YouTube video to the Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel.
It lasts approximately three and three-quarter minutes.
The video can be found here on the Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel.
The random thoughts of an ancient wargamer. Featuring rules, battle reports, and all sorts of miscellaneous wargaming (and other) topics.
I have just uploaded a new YouTube video to the Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel.
It lasts approximately three and three-quarter minutes.
The video can be found here on the Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel.
Thank you for letting us have a look at this so inaccessible museum, which it will probably stay so for many years to come.
ReplyDeleteRoger,
DeleteThe next two videos will cover the Great Patriotic War and the Cold War.
All he best,
Bob
Hi Bob,
ReplyDeleteCracking video! Given how tricky it is to visit the museum nowadays, it’s brilliant to see these exhibits up close. Looking forward to the Great Patriotic War and Cold War installments!
All the best, Andy
Andrew Bruce (Andy),
DeleteI only wish that I had had time to take more photographs!
All the best,
Bob