Pages

Sunday 30 August 2009

I've been on holiday ... again!

As you might have guessed, I have been on another cruise (the second in six weeks!) and have been out of touch for most of that time. I will be making a long blog entry about where I have been, what I have seen, what I have bought, and what I have read sometime very soon. In the meantime I am trying to catch up with my emails and blogs that I follow ... as well as preparing to go back to work on Tuesday!

I think I am going to be very busy for the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff,

    Many thanks for your welcome home. It is good to be back!

    Holidays are wonderful, but home is also a great place to be as well!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.