Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

COW2011: The list of sessions

Now that COW2011 (the 2011 annual Conference of Wargamers) is just over two weeks away, the list of proposed session has now been published by Tim Gow, my fellow conference co-ordinator, on his blog.

This year there seems to be an interesting crop of session on offer, and I can already see that I am going to have a number of difficult choices to make. Mind you, I would rather have that situation than having to scrabble around trying to find sessions to go to. In the meantime I still have quite a bit of work to do preparing for the session that I am running ... so it is off to my toy room to do an hour or so of preparatory work before my evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.