Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Latest book from Foundry arrives!

I have been very busy over the last few days and this is the first opportunity I have had to mention that the latest book from Foundry Books has been delivered. It is ARMIES OF THE 19TH CENTURY: ASIA - JAPAN AND KOREA, and it was written by Ian Heath (ISBN 978 1 901543 23 4).


As the following example pages show, the arrival of this book was very timely as it will help me to develop information about my imagi-world equivalent to Japan, the Empire of Jippon.



I have already begun to read this book because of its relevance to my current project ... and I am seriously thinking about looking for my DVD of THE LAST SAMURAI to watch as well!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    Looks good one and no mistake! The Last Samurai is a good film and the potential for a PW mini campaign is certainly there.

    Fancy painting some samurai types Bob?

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Crook,

    I must admit that the book has given me a few ideas for scenarios, but I am not sure that I would get a lot of use from any Samurai I might paint ... but you never know!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.