Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

A quarter of a million hits!

I had just uploaded my last blog entry when I realised that the 'hit' counter had reached a new milestone ... a quarter of a million 'hits'!

There have been lots of times when writing my blog has helped me cope with the ups and downs of life, and I would have written it even if no one else had ever read it. I still find the fact that people find reading my ramblings interesting to be quite amazing, but the support I have had from regular blog readers when the going got tough has helped me cope far more than they probably realise.

A BIG 'THANK YOU' to everyone who reads my blog ... and I hope that you will still be reading it in the future. The next big milestone is 500,000 'hits; I wonder how soon that will come around?

11 comments:

  1. Ray Rousell,

    Many thanks for your congratulations.

    250,000 is far more than I ever expected to reach; at one time I thought that I would be lucky to reach 5,000!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bob; I enjoy your travel reports, wargames suggestions (big thumbs up for Portables) and general confirmation of what we all go through as we enter our sixtieth decade.
    Keep on posting!

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is indeed a mark of appreciation, such a huge number. Carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comes as no surprise to me Bob - but then I always hang on your every word...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brigadier Dundas, Adelaide Gamer, Tim Gow, and Colonel Shofer,

    Many thanks for your congratulations. It makes me feel quite humble to think that so many people find my ramblings interesting.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bob,

    That is some number and no mistake! I wonder how soon before you get the 500K up!

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete
  7. David Crook,

    At the current rate of 'hits' it will be in approximately 625 days!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your "travel reports" and other ramblings, and have gotten some tabletop enjoyment out of your Portable Wargames rules, as well as ideas for where I might want to go with my gaming (once "real life" gets less busy again and I have the time and energy to do some more gaming, which should happen more as we approach the holidays).

    Many thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fitz-Badger,

    I am very pleased that my small efforts have been of help and enjoyment to you. I hope that when time allows, you will be able to spend more time on your own wargaming.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.