Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Itchy and Scratchy wargames rules: An update

During my recent cruise I did manage to spend some time working on the latest draft on my ITCHY AND SCRATCHY NAVAL wargames rules.

The main changes that I finally introduced (after quite a lot of thought) can be summarised as follows:
  • The Flotation Values of all ship types have been increased.
  • Ships can turn without having to move forward first.
  • Torpedoes now reduce a target ship’s Flotation Value by 2D6.
  • Rules for minefields have been added.
I hope to be able to play-test this new draft of the rules in the near future.

I also produced an amended version of the ITCHY AND SCRATCHY rules so that they can be used to fight early twentieth century battles. The data for smooth-bore artillery has been removed and new data (and rules) for tanks, armoured cars, and motorised transport have been added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.