Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Vive l'Empereur! A few more Light Infantry for my French Napoleonic Army

Amongst the odds and ends of Del Prado pre-painted 25/28mm figures that I had in storage, I found enough figures to form several more French Light Infantry units.



The figures were intended to be used in a small diorama of the fighting around Hougoumont, hence the odd-looking 'firing upwards' poses. Once based they didn’t look too bad and they will fit in fairly well with my existing Napoleonic French Army.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ray Rousell,

      Thanks very much for your kind comment.

      What pleased me is that half of these figures could have just ended up 'left' in storage if I hadn't had a proper sort through of what I had.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Very nicely done, nice poses and nice paint job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phil,

      Cheers!

      I can't claim much credit for the paint job on the figures, although I did tidy them up and re-paint the bits that needed doing.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.