Pages

Sunday 6 October 2019

My latest book sales figures

As we were away on a cruise when last month's sales figures came out, I missed them.

At the end of July/beginning of August, my sales figures looked like this:


The past two months – August and September – has seen sales continue to grow slowly:


Even without adding any further books to the list, it looks as if my book sales will eventually reach six thousand at some point in the next six months ... which is a very pleasing target to look forward to achieving.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    Certainly great statistics- with Soft Backs near to 3,000 you'd be very pleased. With near 400 Hard Backs- your going great! Well done. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      Cheers! I've said it before, but I never, ever expected to sell more than a few copies of any of my books, so these figures give me a great feeling of pride.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.