Pages

Friday 27 October 2023

Some great 'How to ...' YouTube videos

Whilst my energy, motivation levels, and ability to concentrate have been rather diminished of late, I have taken to watching quite a lot of YouTube videos, especially those relating to military history, wargaming, and model railways. Outstanding amongst them are those produced by BigLee ... and I particularly liked two recent ones where he showed how he had made that showed how he made muddy streams ...

... and unpaved roads and tracks.

His main materials were felt (of which I have quite a lot) and cheap acrylic paint (another thing that I have quite a lot of) and I am hoping to copy his methods to produce some roads (and possibly stream and rivers) of my own.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the 'heads up' on these Bob and have subscribed to his channel. The finished product is nicely done and easily achievable whatever your skill level, so hope to produce something similar in the future. I find this sort of thing and easy wargaming fix in the afternoon, when I treat myself to a bit of tv time with no one else around:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve J.,

      It was my pleasure to spread the word about Big Lee’s YouTube videos. He releases the most weeks, and I always make a point of watching them.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.