Pages

Sunday 31 March 2024

Happy Easter!

May I wish all my regular blog readers a Happy Easter, regardless of whether or not they are Christian. Most belief systems celebrate or recognise the coming of spring and my best wishes are extended to all of you in a spirit of welcoming what we hope will be better times ahead.

The last few years have been trying ones for many people on many levels. In my own case, my health problems continue to plague me and prevent me from being as active as I was even just a few years ago. That said, I have much to be grateful for. Sue gives me huge support all the time and has been far more tolerant of me when I am feeling down than I have any right to expect. I have a number of hobbies (Freemasonry, wargaming, and railway modelling) that bring me into regular contact with a great bunch of people, and sharing – and basking in – their enthusiasm always helps to raise my spirits when I am beginning to flag, stimulates my tired old brain, and encourages me to break out from my ennui and get things done.

11 comments:

  1. A very Happy Easter to you and Sue, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and yours Bob! Despite the travails we go through, we have to maintain hope and live each day as it comes. Where there's life there's hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very HAPPY EASTER Bob- certainly glad you are positive considering what you have been through of late- I'm having trouble walking- even the slightest steps are a worry- though I'm glad to be still able to do my Hobby - guess it is the same for you. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy spring/autumn, depending!
    We could use more encouragement and understanding all around. Not just tolerance, but openness to our differences as well as the things we have in common.
    Cheers and best wishes to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks to you all for you Easter messages.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.