Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Heroscape™ hexed terrain ... there's some more!

I was just finishing off the 'Spring clean' of my toy/wargames room ... when I found some more Heroscape™ hexed terrain!

Therefore, my current ‘collection’ of unpainted Heroscape™ hexed terrain includes:
  • 73 x 24-hex tiles (1752 hexes in total)
  • 112 x 7-hex tiles (784 hexes in total)
  • 112 x 3-hex tiles (336 hexes in total)
  • 112 x 2-hex tiles (224 hexes in total)
  • 248 x 1-hex tiles (274 hexes in total)
This is a total of 3370 hexes ... and is considerably more than I estimated that I owned!

I don't think I need to buy any more ... for the time being at least.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Bob!

    It seems that you have pipped me, but only just, in the count of your Heroscape™ hexes. My grand total came to 3321 hexes which is more than enough to cover a 4' by 4' table several layers deep.

    I hope to use them for a free form fantasy game using my many orcs, goblins and elves which I have been collecting for many years.

    I am loath to purchase any more as they fill one of my storage bins to the brim.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Duncan,

    So I'm not the only person to own a large number of Heroscape™ hexes!

    Fully extended, my wargames table is 6ft x 4ft, and I suspect that my collection of Heroscape™ hexes would easily cover it ... and there would still be plenty left over to make the hills etc.

    I have no plans to purchase any more Heroscape™ hexes at the moment, but you never know ...

    Good luck with your fantasy game.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.