Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Nugget 289

Despite having to cope with all sorts of problems (including me badgering him unnecessarily ... for which I publicly apologise), the editor of THE NUGGET managed to send me the draft of the latest issue of THE NUGGET yesterday afternoon. I intend check and print it off this morning so that I can take it to the printer this afternoon. I should then be able collect it from them by Monday, and this will hopefully enable me to post it out to members of Wargame Developments on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the seventh issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2015-2016 subscription year, and that members who have not already re-subscribed can still do so if they want to. This can be done by visiting the relevant page on the Wargame Developments website. A printed reminder was sent out with THE NUGGET 283 to all subscribers who had not yet re-subscribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.