Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

My latest book sales figures

Since last month, when my sales figures looked like this ...


... THE PORTABLE NAPOLEONIC WARGAME has been on sale ... and sold even better than I had hoped!


In fact, THE PORTABLE NAPOLEONIC WARGAME has already outsold HEXBLITZ, and looks set to overtake WHEN EMPIRES CLASH! in due course. Bearing in mind that THE PORTABLE NAPOLEONIC WARGAME has not as yet been reviewed in any of the major wargame magazines and has sold by word-of-mouth and recommendations on various blogs (for which I am very thankful!), it looks well on its way to being as successful as the the earlier books in the series.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ray Rousell,

      Cheers! I've got another Nasonic book almost finished and have already begun planning the next wargame book.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Hi Bob, hopefully you will be encouraged to cover more periods as there is clearly an appetite for it! I bought one of the 21 hardback copies by the way:) Cheers, Anthony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthony Morton (Anthony),

      I hope that you've enjoyed reading the latest book in the series.

      I plan to write a PORTABLE COLONIAL WARGAME book, and have hopes that I can publish a book that will contain PW rules written by some fellow bloggers.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Well I've just bought both 'The Portable Wargame' and 'The Portable Napoleonic Wargame' books and I'm very impressed. I've had a quick game of the former that flowed well and I really enjoyed, despite only having read the rules once. I've another game planned for tonight with a review on my Blog to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve J,

      I'm very pleased that you have enjoyed reading my books and using the rules.

      I look forward to reading your blog review in due course.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.