Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

My third batch of renovated 20mm-scale Russian figures

The most recent batch of figures I have finished renovating, varnishing, and re-basing are something of an enigma as I cannot remember where or when I bought most of them. They include thirteen factory militia/partisans (one of whom is an officer), a light machine gunner, and three officers manufactured by Britannia Miniatures.



In particular, the militia/partisans will be quite a useful addition to my collection as they can be used to bulk out any units defending a built-up area or to work behind enemy lines attacking supply routes etc.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Bob- I think partisan style figures are essential for an Eastern Front game. I do like game based around them so I look forward to seeingthem incorporated into your future games.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete.,

      They are interesting figures, and I wish that I could remember where I bought them. I think that they were sold as Factory Militia, but they are very suitable for use as partisans as well.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
    2. Battlefield Miniatures would be my guess although I think that range is now OOP.

      Cheers,

      Pete.

      Delete
    3. Pete.,

      I think that you might have nailed it!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.