Pages

Friday 24 January 2020

A bit of a reorganisation

Yesterday I managed to move all of the renovated figures in my Napoleonic collection into A5-sized ‘formation in a box’ WestonBoxes. They are now stored inside some of my IKEA six-drawer storage units, with each draw holding two A5-sized boxes.

(I still have quite a substantial number of un-renovated Del Prado pre-painted 25/28mm-scale Napoleonic figures, including a small Russian army and quite a few British and French cavalry.)

The former contents of the drawers have been moved into 4-litre Really Useful Boxes. This has made it easier to see what is in my storage system ... and I have found quite a few things that I’d forgotten that I had or had thought that I had lost.

4 comments:

  1. The Weston boxes are more compact than RUBs but don’t stack so securely. I wish there was a shallower A4 RUB than the 4L one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doctorphalanx,

      You can buy racks for the WestonBoxes, which turns them into semi-draw units. Have a look at the NQM blog, where he has some photographs of his WestonBoxes in racks.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
    2. Doctorphalanx (Richard),

      It was my pleasure! As it happens, I’m thinking of buying some myself.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.