Pages

Saturday 18 January 2020

Some artillery for my British Napoleonic army

I have renovated the remaining Del Prado British artillery pieces in my collection.


When added to the three guns I had already renovated, I now have twelve artillery pieces to allocate to my Napoleonic British army.

I certainly have more than enough guns to equip my British Napoleonic field army, and the surplus will be used to equip British reserve and fortress batteries, as well as those armies (such as the Hanoverian Army) that are allied with the British and which need artillery.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Steve J.,

      I’m about to begin work on my French artillery, and once that is done, I’ll be sorting the rest of my Napoleonic collection into individual ‘formations in a box’.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.