Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

My fourth batch of renovated 20mm-scale German artillery ... and a few extra bits I found

Whilst looking for something in my storage boxes, I came across two more German artillery pieces, an infantry figure with a heavy machine gun, and a number (thirteen, in fact) of 81mm mortars. As I had a bit of spare time in between a couple of other tasks I had to complete over the early New Year period, I decided to renovate them.


They will give my growing German force some additional firepower, and will be allocated to one of my 'formations in a box' in due course.

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking artillery Bob. Who made them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maudlin Jack Tar,

      The sIG33 is an old Skytrex model, whilst I think that the smaller piece may have been made by Irregular Miniatures. The mortars are all homecast from a master that I made years ago.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Now you just need the crews. This is one area I struggle in for my 54s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sbriddon8,

      Funnily enough, I have already done some crew figures ... but I’m not sure if I’ve got enough. I suppose that you have to convert standard 54mm-scale figures to provide you with enough gunners for your armies.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.