Pages

Sunday 2 February 2020

Some vehicles for my World War Two renovated 20mm-scale German army.

Having decided to get the vehicles I need to complete two or three German 20mm-scale ‘formations in a box’ renovated, I set to it with a will. The resulting vehicles looked like this:



The models come from a variety of sources, and include ones manufactured by Airfix, Matchbox, and ROCO Minitanks.

I've deliberately kept the colour schemes simple, but I think that the end result looks rather effective.

2 comments:

  1. They look very good Bob, particularly the Kubelwagen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maudlin Jack Tar,

      Thank you for your kind words. The Kubelwagens were old Airfix kits that we’re very easy to put together.

      All the best.

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.