Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

The big 'sort out' is nearly over!

The storage is in place, my Hexon II and Heroscape™ terrain is neatly boxed away, the books have been sorted and reorganised, and my collection of wargaming figures and vehicles are properly organised. All that now remains is for me to sort out is the modelling materials, including quite a lot of pots of paint and numerous bags and containers of flock/static grass.

I am now only a couple of hours away from being finished, and with luck I should be able to complete the task tomorrow ... but I do have quite a list of tasks already scheduled for Monday, so the 'sort out' might not be completed until Tuesday or Wednesday ... and then I might just manage a wargame ... at long last!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    With the completion of your herculean effort I think a celebratory wargame is the very least you deserve!

    Does the resultant'disposals' pile look particularly impressive?

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Crook,

    I need my wargaming 'fix' ... so the sooner the better!

    Unfortunately it will not be today, because I have to visit my father (who is unwell yet again), nor tomorrow, because I have to go down to Herne Bay to do clear some more stuff out of my father-in-law's bungalow.

    Wednesday looks like being the first possible opportunity that I will have … and that is the day I have set aside for my first wargame in ages.

    As to my disposal pile … well it is quite large, but getting smaller, and once I have seen you it will be smaller still!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a lot quicker then expected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Gow,

    I decided last week to get it sorted as quickly as I could, and so I spent as much time as I could each day on sorting stuff out. At one stage it looked like it would never be finished ... and then it suddenly seemed to be almost finished.

    I have a little left to do, but it should not take me more than an hour or two.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are like me - after the first game or first painting session - it will all be a mess again! just paly and enjoy!

    Dick Bryant
    Charge! There are no lead widows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dick Bryant,

    I would love to say that I think that you are wrong ... but I would be lying!

    The best that I can hope for is to minimise the level of mess and confusion that will undoubtedly occur … and then keep that level as low as possible thereafter.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.