Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

Oops! Errors spotted in the draft of MOMBAT!

I was in such a rush to make the first draft of my MEMOIR OF MODERN BATTLE (MOMBAT) rules available to people who might wish to download and read them that I did not proof read them properly. Oops! Sorry!

Ross Mac spotted what appeared to be an error, and I quickly realised that I had left a sentence in the rules that should have been removed. I therefore re-read the whole draft and realised that I had not been consistent in part of the layout of the rules as well.

I have taken the opportunity to make a few minor alterations to improve the consistency of the layout and I have removed the sentence that should have already been removed. The new draft of the rules is now available here.

Read and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.