Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Conference of Wargamers: Update

Bookings for residential places at COW2014 (this year's forthcoming Conference of Wargamers) can no longer be accepted FOR THE TIME BEING as all the single occupancy rooms have now been booked.

I have asked Knuston Hall if there is any possibility of further residential spaces being made available, but until they reply to my email I can no longer accept any further single occupancy residential bookings. In the meantime I can still accept non-residential bookings for COW2014.

If you want to attend COW2014 as a residential attendee and you know someone who has already booked a residential place and who is willing to share a room with you, both of you should contact me by email. There is a link to my email address via the relevant page on the Wargame Developments website.

The cost of attending COW2014 is £260.00 as a resident and £230.00 as a non-resident.

Bookings can be made by post (Cheques payable to 'Wargame Developments') or via the Wargame Developments website using PayPal.

4 comments:

  1. I will one day come to this glorious event

    Tim Gow has warned me that once attended you become an addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. All booked out by mid March. Good news, especially as I only booked in a couple of weeks ago.

    Must be more prompt next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

    If you want to come to COW one year, book early! As you have seen, places are limited and this year all the residential places at the conference have been booked over three months beforehand.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trebian,

    In one way it is very good news ... but I am waiting for the first 'but I always book late' complaint to arrive.

    The motto is 'book early ... and book often'.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.