Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Nugget 269 download problems

Despite several attempts I have been unable to upload the latest editions of THE NUGGET and THE NUGGET COLOUR SUPPLEMENT to the Wargame Developments website. This appears to be due to a technical problem at the provider who hosts the website.

As a temporary measure I have uploaded them to another address, and they can be downloaded using the following links:
  • NUGGET 269
  • NUGGET 269 COLOUR SUPPLEMENT
I hope that this is only a temporary problem, and as soon as I am able to upload the editions to their proper locations on the Wargame Developments website, I shall inform you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.