Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

... And our saucy ship's a beauty

Having taken the photographs of my two 'fleets', I thought that they were a bit too small to see ... so I had a go at trying to photograph each ship so that the detail would stand out.

The results were ... not quite as good as I had hoped ... but not very good photographs are better than no photographs at all!

The British Fleet
HMS Benbow
HMS Collingwood
HMS Rodney
HMS Howe
HMS Camperdown
HMS Anson
The French Fleet
Formidable
Amiral Baudin
Indomptable
Requin
Caiman
Terrible

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the close-up photos, Bob. They look great!


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluebear Jeff,

    Thanks. They are not too bad ... but they could have been a bit better.

    The problem I have is that my digital camera does not take very good close-up photos (or I have never figured out how to set it up properly).

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.