Pages

Friday 29 October 2010

Some more thoughts about a colonial version of Memoir of Battle

As I sat pushing a few colonial figures around on some of my Heroscape hexed terrain this afternoon, it struck me that although I had been thinking about developing a specific version of my MEMOIR OF BATTLE wargames rules for colonial warfare, a generic set of rules would be a much better starting point. These could then be given some specific colonial modifications ... if they need it.

I have therefore begun work on the first draft of MEMOIR OF BATTLE. As it involves a fair amount of cutting and pasting ideas from previous drafts of my modified version of BATTLE CRY and MEMOIR OF BATTLE AT SEA, it should not take me too long to put the draft together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.