Saturday, 2 October 2010

Modified ‘Battle Cry’: Play-test 2 – Error

Mea culpa! Mea maxima culpa!

It has been pointed out to me that there appears to be a discrepancy in the blog entry I wrote about the recent play-test of my modified version of Richard Borg’s BATTLE CRY … and there is.

Turn 4 should read as follows:
The Union first line had been heavily depleted, but their sacrifice had enabled the second line to continue their advance untouched. The Confederate Artillery opened fire on the right-hand Union Infantry unit, which was forced to retreat three hexes.
Sorry for this mistake in the report, but it was written in rather a bit of a hurry yesterday, and I misread my notes and did not refer to the photographs to check that what I was writing was correct.

I hope that this did not spoil your enjoyment when reading the blog entry.

2 comments:

  1. An honest man, Bob, you are, an honest man!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Duncan,

    I learned long ago that acknowledging your mistakes was not just desirable but absolutely necessary if you want people to take your seriously.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete