Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

Modified ‘Battle Cry’: Play-test 2 – Error

Mea culpa! Mea maxima culpa!

It has been pointed out to me that there appears to be a discrepancy in the blog entry I wrote about the recent play-test of my modified version of Richard Borg’s BATTLE CRY … and there is.

Turn 4 should read as follows:
The Union first line had been heavily depleted, but their sacrifice had enabled the second line to continue their advance untouched. The Confederate Artillery opened fire on the right-hand Union Infantry unit, which was forced to retreat three hexes.
Sorry for this mistake in the report, but it was written in rather a bit of a hurry yesterday, and I misread my notes and did not refer to the photographs to check that what I was writing was correct.

I hope that this did not spoil your enjoyment when reading the blog entry.

2 comments:

  1. An honest man, Bob, you are, an honest man!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Duncan,

    I learned long ago that acknowledging your mistakes was not just desirable but absolutely necessary if you want people to take your seriously.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.