Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Another quiet day ...

Today is going to be a busy day. I have an appointment to see my doctor at 10.30am, and before that I have to visit the Post Office to collect some parcels (hopefully a couple of new cannons for my LITTLE WARS project and a copy of the latest version of Richard Borg's BATTLE CRY!) and the Bank to pay in some cheques.

After the visit to my doctor, I hope to make time to visit my father in his residential home on my way to Walthamstow, where I will be picking up one of my guests for tonight's lecture. It is then on to Royston, where I will deliver my lecture ... and then it will be back to Walthamstow and home. I will probably not get home until after 10.30pm, and will have driven over one hundred and fifty miles during the day.

Another nice, quiet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.